Thursday, September 10, 2009

weird

I'm a senior in college. In my head, this means my classes should be challenging, homework should be mountainous, papers should take over my life, research should be what I eat, breathe and sleep, I should be painting at all hours of the day and I shouldn't have time to write this. This may be what it should mean, but it is not what it is. How sad. Actually, I'm bored. Out of my mind. I'm not being challenged. Even in my classes that I thought I would be, I'm not. I read the newspaper online for one class and read about a play a week for another with a few other pages interspersed. It's really not enough to really keep me busy. Oh, sure I paint and design, but that's not work, I love that. 

in short: I'm bored. I need to focus and work really hard this semester, but there's no motivation. Really. 

Maybe I can get that window painted now...

No comments: