Saturday, October 10, 2009

and a month later...

Today, I realized it's been a while. I haven't blogged in about a month. Not that I haven't had blog-worthy stuff going on, it's just hasn't been blog-appropriate... you know? Couple of the goings on:

the weather in Texas is fall-like. Every other day or so. This consistency of chill surprises most native Texans. And excites us. I broke out my tights today. :)

Speaking of tights. I had a substitute teacher when I was in 10th grade who was pretty old. He was a funny guy and we were talking about the prime of his youth: The Forties. He was telling us about the stockings they used to wear - the ones with the seams down the back. He thought those should come back in style. I also recently read Death of a Salesman. Hence stockings being on my mind. If you don't get it, go read the play. It'll be good for you.

I learned how to drape patterns yesterday. I also poked my finger with a needle. It hurt.

I'm exhausted. And ready to graduate.

I leave on Thursday night for Washington DC! I'm stoked!!! :)

Now, I must go work on a paper. Maybe I'll blog more soon... maybe...

No comments: