Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am SO alive.

it's been too long...

Let's see...

1. I took a trip to urgent care today. I've been fighting tonsilitis for a couple weeks now and today I took a turn for the worse. My tonsils were so swollen I was having trouble breathing and swallowing. Oh crap. So, I went down to the urgent care and got the hookup with some steroids and some antibiotics. And now, I feel puffy, but I can breathe... worth it? I think so.

2. I'm moving to DC. Holy mother. I have way too much to do.

3. I just finished my first professional costume design in Dallas. A production called Binge by Thomas Ward, one of my professors at BU. I loved working with people I went to college with again in a professional capacity! It was GREAT!

4. I also just finished helping paint one of the biggest sets I've ever worked on. Word.

5. I'm graduating soon. Crap. But exciting. But nervewracking. But exciting. But scary... You get the idea...

OK... I'm sleepy... thanks for letting me catch you up. :)

No comments: